Private Limited Company (Pvt Ltd) Registration
Basic Requirements For Private Limited Company Registration
- A minimum of two shareholders and two directors
- Shareholders and directors can be the same person
- Foreign nationals and NRIs can also be directors as well
- It is mandatory for all directors to have DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Maximum 3 directors are allowed in the form at the initial time of Incorporation
Note*: Once you receive the Incorporation, You can choose to have an addition and removal of directors at any point in time.
- Minimum Paid-up and Authorized capital
Paid-up capital: The actual amount of shares that are issued by the company to its shareholders. The capacity to issue more shares depends on the authorized capital of the company.
Authorized capital: This is the maximum amount of shares the company can issue. Approval from the shareholder and the payment of a fee to the government is required to increase the authorized capital.
Advantages of registering a private limited company
- The number of members/directors required is two
- Separate legal entity
- Limited Liability
- Free and easy transferability of shares
- Brand value
- Continuity of existence
- Scope of expansion
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Funds can be obtained easily
- Company is limited by shares
- Capacity to sue and be sued
While Registering your pvt ltd company , there are quite a few protocols that you need to follow. You need to choose the structure of your business and also decide on whether your company will be limited by shares, guarantee or an unlimited company.
Trust our dedicated professionals to get your pvt ltd registration done on time. Get in touch with us today and get a FREE consultation!
Count on us to handle all your Accounting and Taxation services as well
Call us at +91 973 973 6999 | +91 991 666 8146 register a company online!