The most well-known accounting qualification in Sri Lanka is the CA Sri Lanka. AAT is the best professional certification to earn right after O/Ls in Sri Lanka, and with AAT, students can go straight to CA Business Level II with 6 topics waived. ACCA Final Level, A/L English Medium Classes, A/L Sinhala Medium Free Videos, and Government Exams are also available.
Meaning of accounting:
Accounting is the practice of keeping track of a company’s financial data. It entails the recording, summarizing, analyzing, and reporting of all transactions.
Accounting is one of the most important tasks of any company. An accountant at a small firm or a financial department with dozens of people in larger companies handles this critical duty.
Some interesting statistics:
In total 20774 students are registered with online accounting . There are 45 lectures available and 471 cities are connected with online accounting globally. Approximately, 1983 people use our website on a daily basis.
The top lecturers are Wasantha Nandasiri, Hasban Waduge, Chamath Siriwardana, Tharanga Jayasanka.
Since the June 2019 exam batch, onlineaccounting.lk has generated the highest prize winners and top scorers in both CA and AAT studies in Sri Lanka. These are some of the outstanding accomplishments of those exceptional students.
Online accounting was founded by a group of energetic professionals with the goal of providing online and virtual learning experiences to Sri Lankan students enrolled in professional accounting programs, in order to challenge traditional classroom-based learning, which has become obsolete due to changes in socioeconomic, technological, and lifestyle changes.
They are confident that the path of online accounting will change the entire professional accountancy education services business in Sri Lanka in the not-too-distant future, and you are cordially invited to be a proud participant in such a paradigm shift.
Their support and technical teams will continue to research all possible new cutting-edge technologies to better your online learning experience, with your test success being our ultimate objective now and always.
They excel in service delivery with a strong emphasis on quality and will assist students in achieving their educational and career goals by creating numerous success stories, ultimately enabling them to become top finance professionals.
Accounting is one of the most crucial aspects of a business since it allows the operations to be properly structured. For steady business growth, any type of business entity, whether it is a startup or an established one, requires a channelized accounting system. Accounting is divided into three categories:
- Financial Accounting – This accounting format deals with a business’s summary, analysis, financial statement preparation, and reporting of financial transactions.
- Management Accounting — This style of accounting assists a company’s managers in making financial and non-financial decisions by providing financial and non-financial information.
- Auditing – An audit is a process in which a company’s books, accounts, statutory records, documents, and vouchers are examined in order to present a true and fair picture of the company’s financial situation.
- Tax Accounting – The preparation of GST, sales tax, and other returns, also known as tax accounting, necessitates the use of experts. This is a collection of accounting standards that control a company’s taxes and are different from general accounting principles in that they are enforced by law.
- Cost Accounting- Effective cash flow management can help a company’s liquidity. Costs will be reduced, and profits will rise. This is a method of allocating expenses associated with a process and then implementing various cost-control strategies.
- Payroll Services – Accounting firms offer a variety of payroll services, such as planning payroll, computing taxes and other withholdings, and issuing checks. Chhota CFO may also handle payroll tax filing, calculating and recording deductions, and other employee perks.
Why choose Chhota CFO?
If you’re a business owner who wants to focus on how to build your company but can’t because of the day-to-day operations and finances, outsourcing your accounting services to Chhota CFO is the best option.
It is best to outsource accounting services for a company’s lucrative growth. Chhota CFO Corporate Solutions provides the most reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality accounting services in Bangalore and around the world. Accounting is the lifeblood of any firm and the foundation for making decisions. At Chhota CFO, we provide accounting services that are professionally delivered and suit all of the needs of our clients.
Our skilled tax consultants can assist you with any issue relating to tax compliance and payments, including return filing. We assist you in analysing your spending and rebalancing your budget or debts to ensure that your firm has the best possible cash flow.
At Chhota CFO, we provide technology based accounting services Bangalore.
The entire country is currently in the era of technology, and Bangalore is known as the technological capital of the world. Chhota CFO provides all types of organisations with cloud-based accounting services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. We use a variety of programmes, including QuickBooks, FreshBooks, NetSuite ERP, ZohoBooks, and others. This technology improves the efficiency, reliability, and effectiveness of the entire accounting process.
If you’re running a business and want to focus on how to grow, but you’re unable to focus on all aspects of the business, including finance, which is a large part with many complexities and compliances to understand, you’ll need the right kind of support and guidance in terms of not only company revenues, but also employee-related finance, administration, and taxation procedures.
Chhota CFO is a one-stop solution
When you outsource your accounting services to Chhota CFO, you’ll undoubtedly notice the difference. Because it is well-known that accounting services can be difficult work, your anxiety will be relieved here.
To provide you with the best outcomes, our skilled accountants will examine every aspect of your company’s accounting.
Outsourced accounting services offer numerous advantages and will aid in the expansion of your company.
We provide accounting services for small businesses!
At Chhota CFO, we offer a wide range of services, including bookkeeping, professional accounting, tax accounting, payroll, cash transaction services, and more.