Bonafide Certificate- Application Procedure
A genuine certificate is a document that proves that an individual is a member of a specific educational institute or organization. It is a certificate proving that he or she was enrolled in a specific class and course at the institution during a specified time period. A genuine certificate is required in a variety of situations, including seeking employment, applying for an education loan, applying for a visa, and so on.
Purpose of Bonafide Certificate:
Genuine certificates are required for the following purposes.
- Applying for Educational Loans
- To go to industry for a project
- To participate in seminars/conferences/workshops at different colleges
- Students can get travel discounts if they have a student ID.
- Passport application
- To join in a public library
- Student visa extensions
- To take a loan from a bank
- To open a bank account
- To attend an official seminar or conference
Content of Bonafide Certificate
In the case of students, a genuine certificate will often include the name of the school, student information, and the admission number, as well as the class in which the student is now enrolled.
If the certificate is given to an employee, it will include the person’s contact information, his or her position with the company, and relevant information about the employer. Depending on the nature of the certificate and the demand, the date of birth may also be included in the certificate.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of ID card
- Fee Receipt (Fees to be paid at Counter while submitting application form)
- Copy of Employee ID card
- Copy of Payslip
Bonafide Certificate for students
For basic information about issuance, contact the relevant department of the organization/institute dealing with the case.
- To obtain the certificate, one must submit a written application to the head of the institute/organization. This is a short request letter to the institution’s concerned person in order to ask for a Bonafide certificate.
- In some institutions, students must submit an application to the Institute in a specific format. In the case of first-year and direct second-year students, a leaving certificate from their previous college must be attached to the application form.
Bonafide Certificate for employees
To obtain the Bonafide certificate, one must submit a written application to the head of the institute/organization. This is a simple request letter to the appropriate person within a corporation in order to ask for a certificate.
Issuing of Bonafide Certificate
The time it takes for a genuine certificate to be issued will vary depending on the institution. It is printed on the institution’s letterhead and appropriately signed/stamped. A genuine certificate should provide a cost structure for applying for an education loan.