Accounting refers to the process of keeping financial records pertaining to the business. It involves the process of recording, summarizing, analysing and reporting all the transactions.
Accounting is one of the key functions of all businesses. This key function is handled by an accountant in a small firm, or by a finance department with dozens of employees at larger companies.
The reports generated by various streams of accounting are useful for business decisions. These reports give detailed information about the financial status of the business.
Accounting is one of the most important parts of a company without which the operations cannot be structured properly. Any kind of business entity is a startup or an existing one needs to have a channelized accounting system for consistent business growth. Accounting can be categorized into:
- Financial Accounting – This accounting format deals with the summary, analysis, preparation of financial statements and reporting of financial transactions for a business.
- Management Accounting – This type of accounting helps in financial and non-financial decision making information to the managers of a company.
- Auditing – Audit is very important for an organization which scrutinizes the books, accounts, statutory records, documents and vouchers for presenting a true and fair picture of the financial scenario of the company.
- Tax Accounting – Preparation of GST, sales tax and various other returns called tax accounting needs experts to execute it. This is a set of accounting principles that govern the taxes of a company which is enforced by the law and different from general accounting principles.
- Cost Accounting – Good cash flow management can improve a company’s liquidity. reduce costs and increase profitability. This is a procedure of allocating costs connected with a process, and then developing various courses of action to control the costs.
- Payroll Services – Accounting services provide varying degrees of payroll services that include preparing payroll, calculating taxes and other withholding and issuing checks. You can also outsource filing of payroll taxes, calculate and record deductions or other employee benefits to Chhota CFO.
- Statutory Compliances – Statutory compliances are very much needed for a company in terms of employees. Our accounting team is well versed with the compliances that a company has to follow in terms of tax deductions, minimum wages to be fixed, ESI Fund and PF Deductions, Professional Taxes, Gratuity and other employee-related services.
Virtual Accounting – With the expansion of your business, the scope and value of your business are also likely to grow. Virtual accounting is one such accounting service that will help businesses deal better with their accounting services with the help of qualified accountants who will work remotely. Virtual accounting is flexible, efficient and cost-effective.
Professional Accounting – For the accounting services to be executed and curated correctly you need a team of professional Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries who will become an integral part of the accounting body. We offer expertise in the areas of auditing, cash statements and management of financial statements, and more.
Tax Planning – The main purpose of tax planning is to ensure that there is proper tax efficiency. With proper tax planning, all financial activities will work in the most tax-effective way possible.
Consulting Services – When it comes to accounting consulting services, you will require nothing but the best services. Our staff will help you better analyse your financial information to make better business decisions. We’ll help you foresee the financial situation of your company.
WHY CHOOSE Chhota CFO?
If you’re running a business and want to concentrate on how to grow, but not able to concentrate on all the functioning of the company and finance, Outsourcing your Accounting Services to Chhota CFO is the right choice.
For the profitable thriving of a company, it is best to outsource the accounting services. Chhota CFO Corporate Solutions offers the best accounting services in Bangalore and across the globe which is proven, cost-effective and quality-driven. Accounting is the bloodline for any business and the essence for decision making. At Chhota CFO, we offer accounting services which are professionally delivered meeting every bit of the client requirement.
Our expert Tax consultants help in solving any issue related to tax compliances and payments which also includes the filing of returns. We help you analyze your spending and rebalance your budget or debts for an optimal cash flow support to your business success.
TECHNOLOGY BASED ACCOUNTING SERVICES AT Chhota CFO IN BANGALORE
Presently the entire nation is in the era of technology and Bangalore is referred to as the hub of technology. Chhota CFO offers cloud-based accounting services to all types of businesses which can be accessed anywhere in the world. We use multiple or various software like QuickBooks, FreshBooks, NetSuite ERP, ZohoBooks and others too. This technology makes the entire Accounting Process quicker, reliable and effective.
If you’re running the business and want to concentrate on how to grow, but not able to concentrate on all the functioning of the company and finance being a huge part which has lot of complications and compliances to understand needs the right kind of support and guidance in terms of not only company revenues, but also employee-related finance, administration and taxation procedures.
Chhota CFO – your one-stop solution
When you outsource your accounting services to Chhota CFO, you’ll surely find the difference you’ve been looking for. As it is a well-known fact that your Accounting services can be a big task, your stress gets eased out here.
Our expert accountants will look into every bit of your company’s accounts to give you the best results.
Outsourced accounting services have a lot of benefits and will also help in the growth of your business.
We take care of Small business accounting services as well!
At Chhota CFO, we provide top-notch services like bookkeeping services, professional accounting, tax accounting, payroll services, cash transaction services and statutory compliances.
Your needs are our priority. Feel free to call us for any registration needs! We render the best services with satisfactory results!
Call us at +91 973 973 6999 | +91 991 666 8146 register a company online!